How do I begin?
Well I guess I start out, by introducing myself, I am Heather, an American Expat Mum, living currently in England. I am married, with two kids, one 6 year old boy, and one almost one year old girl. I am sort of crunchy, but not always, but do love cloth nappies, baby carrying, and EC (elimination communication, or a fancy name for offering the toilet from early on).
As mentioned in the title of my blog, I am also a dancer, in particular, I am a multi-style belly dancer. I have been dancing for almost 10 years, in fact I danced and even performed through both of my pregnancies. I love dancing almost as much as my kids.
What to expect here, I want to share stuff I love, chat about the silly things in my head, talk about parenting hacks I have learned and fallen in love with and in general, just have some fun :)
Photo of me at almost 8 months pregnant in dance gear, I even did a back bend like this.

cool Heather x
ReplyDelete